The Mercy Care Provider Manual now contains important information regarding all of Mercy Care's Medicaid lines of business - Mercy Care Complete Care, Mercy Care Long Term Care and Mercy Care Regional Behavioral Health Authority (RBHA). Information regarding the Department of Developmental Disabilities is also included.
The Mercy Care Provider Manual contains important contact information and detailed processes and procedures for the care of our members. It also outlines the integration of behavioral health with physical health.
Compliance with processes and procedures outlined in the provider manual is considered part of your contactual obligation as a participating health care provider.
If you have any questions regarding our Mercy Care Provider Manual, you can contact your Provider Relations Representative in the Provider Relations Department by calling 602-263-3000 or 800-624-3879.
Mercy Care Provider Manual
For your convenience, the Mercy Care Provider Manual has been subdivided into chapters containing general terms for all lines of business and plan specific terms for each line of business. This should help make it easier to find what you are looking for:
- Chapter 100 - Mercy Care Provider Manual - General Terms
- Chapter 200 - Mercy Care Complete Care/Mercy DD - Plan Specific Terms
- Chapter 300 - Mercy Care Long Term Care - Plan Specific Terms
- Chapter 400 - Mercy Care RBHA - Plan Specific Terms
Provider Manual Update Notifications
- Provider Manual Update - November 2018
- Provider Manual Update - October 2018
- Provider Manual Update - March 2019
- Provider Manual Update - June 2019
Provider Outreach Manuals
In order to assist you further, Mercy Care offers the following Provider Outreach Manuals for your convenience:
- Provider Outreach Manual - Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnostic and Treatment (EPSDT) Updated: August 2019
- Provider Outreach Manual - Prevention and Wellness Updated: August 2019