The Mercy Care provider manual contains important information regarding all of Mercy Care's Medicaid lines of business. The manual contains important contact information and detailed processes and procedures for the care of our members. It outlines the integration of behavioral health with physical health.
Compliance with processes and procedures outlined in the provider manual is considered part of your contactual obligation as a participating health care provider.
- Chapter 100 - Mercy Care Provider Manual - General Terms
- Chapter 200 - Mercy Care Complete/Mercy DD/Mercy DCS CHP - Plan Specific Terms
- Chapter 300 - Mercy Care Long Term Care - Plan Specific Terms
- Chapter 400 - Mercy Care ACC-RBHA - Plan Specific Terms
- Mercy Care Provider Outreach Manual: Select HEDIS, CMS Core and CMS Start Measures - 2023
- Provider Outreach Manual - Prevention and Wellness Updated: April 2022