News and Events
Please review information on this page for upcoming training/events that you may want to participate in. In addition, Quarterly Provider Newsletters are also available for your review.
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) News
Government Agency Website
Please click on the below government agencies' websites to access the latest news alerts.
- Arizona Department of Health Services
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Maricopa County Department of Public Health
- Pima County Department of Public Health
- Pinal County Department of Public Health
- Gila County Department of Public Health
Government Agency FAQ
You can review previous Mercy Care presentations related to COVID-19.
TBI & Domestic Violence Primary Care Provider Course May 2022 - 2025
Project ECHO - COVID-19 Action Network Registration - Weekly Training Sessions
Autism Spectrum Disorder Training for Health Professionals - Ongoing Training
Arizona's Military Veteran Resource Navigators - AHCCCS Training - Ongoing Training
Developmental Screening and Fluoride Varnish Training - Ongoing Training
What are the Responsibilites of a Medical Provider when Treating Patients who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing? - Ongoing Training from the Arizona Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
Mercy Care's Provider Newsletters are published quarterly and provide you with current Mercy Care news that may be important to you: