You want to live the healthiest life you can. And we’re here to help. In addition to your covered benefits, we want you to know about other tools and resources.
The member handbook information will help you get the care you need. You'll learn about your benefits and how to use them. In the handbook, you'll find:
- Mercy Care phone numbers
- How to get health care services
- Your rights and responsibilities as a member
- Which services are covered
- How to get help with appointments
- How to find a doctor and pharmacy
You should take time to read this helpful guide. You can also call Member Services to get a printed Member Handbook. You can reach Member Services Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Just call 602-212-4983 or 1-833-711-0776 (TTY/TDD 711).