Another group or vendor provides the info on the next page. If you don’t want to leave our site, choose the “X” in the upper right corner to close this message. Or choose “Go on” to move forward.
Extra benefits at no extra cost
As a member, you get a $0 monthly plan premium, plus extra benefits beyond Original Medicare, like:
- Vision, hearing and dental
- Over-the-counter (OTC) items for personal health and wellness
- Services to care for your feet and back (podiatry and chiropractic care)
- Health and wellness classes
- Telehealth and the Nurse Line
See our 2024 Benefits at a Glance (PDF) brochure for a quick look at the benefits you’ll receive as a member.
For more details about plan benefits and cost-sharing, check our:
Get ready to enroll
Before you start, you’ll want to have some info ready:
- Your Medicare card
- Your Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS) Medicaid card
- A list of all your medications and doctors
Steps to enroll
Steps to enroll
You can enroll:
Mercy Care Advantage
PO Box 61718
Phoenix, AZ 85082-9961
Who we serve
This plan provides Medicare benefits to people who qualify for both:
- Medicare Parts A and B
- Medicaid services from AHCCCS
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS) Complete Care Regional Behavioral Health Agreement (ACC-RBHA): Gila, Maricopa and Pinal counties
- AHCCCS Arizona Long Term Care System (ALTCS): Gila, Maricopa, Pima and Pinal counties
- Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD): Statewide
Learn more about Mercy Care Advantage benefits — beyond Original Medicare.
Mercy Care Advantage is an HMO SNP with a Medicare contract and a contract with the Arizona Medicaid Program. Enrollment in Mercy Care Advantage depends on contract renewal. Mercy Care Advantage provides Medicare services and benefits to people who are eligible for both Medicare Parts A and B and Medicaid assistance from the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS). Because Mercy Care Advantage is a Medicare Special Needs Plan, our plan benefits and services are designed for people with special health care needs.