As a member of Mercy Care, you have many health care providers available to you. There are different ways you can find a provider.
- You can search online for a provider in Mercy Care's network. This option will give you the most current information. Just go to Find a provider at the top of the page. This directory is updated every night.
- You can search online for a dentist.
Find a Dentist
- You can view a provider directory that is updated monthly.
You can request a printed copy of the provider directory by calling Member Services. However, the most current version of our provider directory is available at the links above. Member Services is available Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. at (602) 263-3000 or 1-800-624-3879 (TTY/TDD 711).
Autism Spectrum Disorder providers
You can also view this list to find a Mercy Care ASD provider that's able to assess children/individuals and may provide a diagnosis on the autism spectrum disorder, as applicable. You can call the provider of your choice for an intake.
Here's a list of providers who can provide treatment for your child.
The child’s first visit with their provider will take place within 21 days of the intake appointment. At this visit, you can help figure out who you want on your Child and Family Team (CFT). These can be providers and others who know the child.
The CFT is a way to make sure everyone has a voice and choice in the services and supports. The goal is to find the best way to meet the needs of the child, family and caregiver.
The child shouldn’t be placed on a waiting list for services. If you’re told by a provider that there’s a waiting list, ask them to refer you to another provider. You can also call Mercy Care RBHA Member Services at 602‑586‑1841 or toll‑free 1‑800‑564‑5465; (TTY/TDD) 711.
There are many services for children, adolescents and adults with autism spectrum disorder. The services are based on their individual clinical needs. They include:
- Comprehensive and Focused Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA)
- High-needs case management
- Direct support services (including rehabilitation services)
- Psychiatric services
- Individual and family therapy
- Specialty treatment
- Respite care
- Family support