Language and translation
Mercy Care is committed to providing quality interpretation services to our members. In order to ensure timely and efficient services, interpreters will be scheduled for member appointments at the time of the request. Members may request a specific gender for their interpreter, but will not be able to request a specific interpreter. This process will ensure that all Mercy Care members will have access to interpretation services in a timely and efficient manner for appropriate service appointments.
In the event an interpreter is unable to work with a member, the provider can call Mercy Care’s language line to ensure continuity of the appointment.
As the world's leading phone interpreter services provider, Language Line’s phone interpreting solution is easy to use on any phone, connecting you to an interpreter within seconds, 24/7/365. With unmatched capability to scale to demand, Language Line can deliver connections you can depend on.
- Dial the provided toll-free telephone number from any phone
- Provide basic account information and identify the language
- Connect to an interpreter within seconds
- Our interpreter can dial an outbound call to connect your LEP client if needed
- Customizable process streamlines your call flow, improves efficiency, to meet your specific business needs
Please refer to our Language Line Solutions Quick Reference Guide for call-in detail. 4-Digit PIN Codes are as follows:
- Mercy Care Complete Care, Mercy Care Long Term Care, Mercy Care DD and Mercy Care Advantage - Clinical - 1203
- Mercy Care Complete Care, Mercy Care Long Term Care, Mercy Care DD and Mercy Care Advantage - Non-Clinical - 1204
- Mercy Care RBHA - Clinical - 2076
- Mercy Care RBHA - Non-Clinical - 1205
We recently sent a provider notification regarding Scheduling Interpretation Services. We provided you with a list of vendor contacts to help with scheduling your interpretation needs. We've revised that list and have attached an updated Interpretation Services Contact Vendor List for your use that now includes Language Line.
As always, don't hesitate to contact your Mercy Care Provider Relations Representative with any questions or comments.