Provider Training and Education
Mercy Care offers several provider trainings and educational opportunities to our integrated providers in order to increase overall knowledge and better serve our members on a day-to-day basis. We offer the following:
- Behavioral health education for behavioral health providers through Relias. Please contact our Workforce Development Department at WFD@MercyCareAZ.org to learn more about this and to get registered with Relias if you are a behavioral health provider and qualify for these trainings.
- Provider Relations Webinars are offered on, at minimum, a monthly basis for our provider community. During these webinars, which are recorded, we review and enhance provider education regarding Mercy Care's worflows, policies, procedures and other topics of interest to our providers.
- Computer Based Training - offering training on several different topics that may be of interest to providers. An attestation will be provided for providers to get credit for taking these courses.
- AHCCCS Back to Basics presentations are also available here for your review and will be posted as they are released by AHCCCS.
- Other miscellaneous power points or presentations that may be of interest or enhance provider education will also be available to you.
Provider Relations Webinars
To view previously presented Provider Relations Webinars, please click on the corresponding link:
Computer Based Training
Computer Based Training course are in the process of being developed.
AHCCCS Back to Basics
The following AHCCCS Back to Basics courses are available for your review.
08/01/2018 - Back to Basics - Children's System of Care Overview
07/25/2018 - Back to Basics - Dental Sealants
07/18/2018 - Back to Basics - Dental Performance and Oral Health
07/11/2018 - Back to Basics - Children's Dental
06/20/2018 - Back to Basics - Immunizations - Part 3
06/13/2018 - Back to Basics - Immunizations - Part 2
06/06/2018 - Back to Basics - Immunizations - Part 1
Other power point presentations include: