Mercy Care DCS CHP providers
The Department of Child Safety (DCS) has contracted with Mercy Care, effective April 1, 2021 to manage the physical and behavioral health services for children in child welfare. Currently this is known as the Comprehensive Medical and Dental Program, CMDP.
Join us to hear more details about this statewide, integrated contract and how it impacts providers and members. Not contracted with Mercy Care? Register to attend the webinar and hear about the contracting process.
Each session listed below will include the same presentation. Click on the session below to register. Registration is required in order to access the webinar.
- Thursday, February 18: 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Thursday, February 25: 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 4: 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 11: 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
The presentation slides will be posted after the final session has aired.
We're proud to serve Mercy Care Department of Child Safety Comprehensive Health Plan members statewide. If you have any questions, you can contact your Network Management representative.
Fast, easy answers to your questions
Mercy Care’s new Interactive Voice Response, or IVR, system, makes it easy to get member and claims information 24/7. You can:
- Access member benefits and eligibility information
- Get answers to Frequently Asked Questions ‑ such as appeals address, payer ID, etc.
- Obtain claim status at header level
- Obtain claim status at line level
- Obtain amount paid on a specific claim
- Request single claim information by fax
Find out more here.