Member Forms

Looking for an advance directive or other form? You can download any of the forms below at no cost.

Get the form
If you want to have an advance directive, you can get a form from your lawyer, a social worker or some office supply stores. You can sometimes get advance directive forms from organizations that give people information about Medicare.

You can also find the forms and more information on the AG's Life Care Planning page

Fill it out and sign it
This form is a legal document. You should think about having a lawyer help you with it.

Give copies to appropriate people
Give a copy of the form to your doctor. Give another to the person you name on the form as the one to make decisions for you if you can’t.

You may want to give copies to close friends or family members as well. Be sure to keep a copy at home.

If you know ahead of time that you are going to be hospitalized, take a copy of your advance directive with you to the hospital. If you are admitted to the hospital, the staff will ask you if you have signed an advance directive form and if you have it with you.